Monday, November 21, 2011

My GoodNight To One Tree Hill!





Hey One Tree Hill Fans, Friends, & Family,

Well we ALL know that One Tree Hill wrapped it's Final season last week. I have been having a HARD time excepting that it's over with. One Tree Hill has gotten me through SO many trials and tribulations over the 9 years that it aired. I was blessed to be able to take two trips to Wilmington, NC before they wrapped and ended filming. Like SO many of you One Tree Hill has changed my life. It helped me get sober from drug use, helped me cope with my divorce, gave me faith in knowing life will go on, and most importantly it was my 'Safe Heaven'

As I grow with the show I found that I could relate most with Haley and Bethany Joy Galeotti. She is my inspiration, my role model, my motivation to be the next renisance woman, and taught me that classy is SEXY! She is absolutely my mentor and who I look up to most.

'The Beautiful BJG'

So I guess I'm writing this blog to ask you guys how your coping with One Tree Hill ending? What are you doing to remind yourself that One Tree Hill maybe over but, will live on in 'OUR' hearts FOREVER? I feel like I lost my Best Friend and can't get that feeling back of comfort and 'Safe Heaven'. Fans, Friends, and Family PLEASE PLEASE post comments as to what your doing to cope with One Tree Hill ending? PLEASE share with me what your holding onto most that will remain in your heart FOREVER that One Tree Hill gave you?

I love you guys and the OTH Family means the world to me and you guys have inpacted my life just as much as the show has. Your ALL EXTREMELY SPECIAL PEOPLE! I'll ALWAYS hold you guys close to my heart and soul! PLEASE share and comment so I can feel better about the show ending!!!! Thank You OTH Family!!!
I Love You ALL
ALWAYS & FOREVER,
Melanie
'A Beautiful Collage of One
Tree Hill' (CREDIT?)

No comments:

Post a Comment