Friday, November 18, 2011

My Recovery!

Hey Friends,
I have been MIA for a while now and I wanted to quickly touch base with you ALL and let you know that I just had major surgery just shy of 2 weeks. It's been an EXTREMELY rough road and most definitely the hardest surgery I've EVER been through. But, I guess having 17 inches of your colon removed was NOT going to be a walk in the park...So, needless to say I've been a little miserable and trying to focus on a safe and full recovery in the next 6-8 weeks. I don't do well as the patient b/c I can't sit still or lay around ALL day for LONG periods of time, I GO ABSOLUTELY APE SHIT!!! I wanted to share with you all what's been going on and why I haven't been tweeting, tumblr, Face booking, etc.

So if any of you guys have any good, fun, creative, non-straining things that I can occupy my time with PLEASE send my your comments! I would love ANY ideas at this point! How is everyone doing? How is life treating everyone? I hope each and every one of you have a very thankful Thanksgiving. Surrounded by GREAT family, GREAT friends, GREAT food, and most importantly GREAT LOVE!!! I hope to hear from everyone soon and I'll be in touch soon!
XOXO,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment